We are looking for FEARLESS women to join our team!
Please complete the form below, indicating your preferred position and skillset. A description of responsibilities and duties are outlined at the bottom of the page for your reference. Upon review of your completed form, a representative will reach out to you within 48 hours regarding next steps.
Brand Ambassador/ Influencer
Do you think you could be a strong representative of our brand, could influence others, and help drive sales through your social media channel and connections? Are you fearless and willing to promote our brand through your personal network, friends, college, sorority, events, etc. in exchange for perks, gifts, and fabulous products? Then this is the job for you! Brand Ambassadors/Influencers will have the opportunity to sponsor giveaways, special offers, and engage followers in a unique and energetic manner. This is a semester-long, unpaid internship, but perks are guaranteed! This is a great opportunity to grow with our brand and build your resume.
- No prior experience needed. This position is for girls who want to grow and have flexible schedules.
- Great fit for girls in college, who have experience in social media and are motivated to make sales and drive customers directly to our website.
- Must be willing to post on personal social channels and distribute personal promo codes.
If you are a fearless fashion savvy woman, ready to learn more about our line, and ready to sell, then this job is for you! Do you have connections? Are you a go-getter and interested in introducing our unique designs to retailers in your area and surrounding areas? We are expanding daily and this is a great way to become a part of our growing team, in addition to earning income and perks for your hard work and fearless qualities. This is the perfect #SideHustle for college students and recent grads! Compensation is commission-based and negotiable.
- Must be a highly-motivated and organized individual.
- Must be dedicated to devoting personal time to visit stores and pitch our bags.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Position is part-time.
Internal Social Media/Marketing Coordinator
If you are in search of an internship that offers true AUTONOMY and responsibility, then this is the position for you! We are looking for someone with a strategic and creative mind, who can take our brand to the next level by implementing marketing/ public relations strategies and ideas for the brand. This is a semester-long, unpaid internship. Bonusing and perks may become available based on merit and successful implementation of marketing goals.
- Writing press releases and managing media outreach.
- Graphic design and photography experience a plus.
- Willingness to forge connections with local media outlets (TV, Radio, Magazines, etc.)